Festival Market Hours: Sat July 30th 12p - 8pm, Sun July 30th 12p - 6pm (RAIN OR SHINE!)
On July 30th & 31st join The Parliament Arts Organization in the Royal Square District of downtown York, PA for the 1st annual Summer Art Market - an indoor and outdoor family friendly festival featuring over 90 of our favorite artists and artisans from the east coast along with food trucks, live music, interactive activities and much more! This event is presented by The Cultural Alliance, LSC Design, Fulton Bank and Brockie Healthcare.
The projected attendance for this event is 6,000+ in the age range of 24-45 from all over Central PA and Maryland. Our district is being recognized more and more every day for it's niche shopping and arts. Get in on the ground level and be a part of our first Summer Arts Market event! RAIN OR SHINE!
We’re looking to showcase 80+ artists, creatives & small businesses from all over the east coast, and give them a space to sell their goods. We’re looking for unique artisan goods, up-cycled items, hand-crafted jewelry, trendy trinkets, artwork, clothing, home decor, small batch food and much more.
Jury Process & Dates
A panel of professionals in the in the fields of craft, fine art or design will be reading each applicant’s submitted application and will be choosing which vendors will participate.
Application Deadline: July 15th at 9:00PM
Notification of Application Status: July 16th
All booth fees paid in full: July 15th (Or otherwise noted)
The festival is not able to provide free parking for it’s vendors, we appreciate your understanding. All Downtown York City street and garage parking is free on weekends. More information regarding local parking can be found here.
Vendor Rules & Regulations
Vendors violating the rules or who fail to cooperate with the festival staff will not be permitted to participate. The show will be monitored for misrepresentation and we reserve the right to remove any questionable, non-approved items from the show.
- No Refunds: refunds for applications, booth fees, etc. are not issued.
- RAIN OR SHINE! We ask that all vendors are present in the event that it would be raining.
- All outdoor vendors are required to bring their own 10x10 tent.
- Unauthorized / unapproved use of any festival space is prohibited.
- Vendor set-up is confined to the purchased booth space (All spaces will be measured and marked.)
- Storage areas located behind/outside the tent footprint is prohibited, please take extra items to your vehicle.
- No sound systems in tents.
- Vendors may share space with another vendor or apply together. All artists work must be represented on the application.
- Participants agree that The Parliament shall have the right to use vendor photos for publicity or marketing purposes.
- Vendors may not re-sell, share with an unaccepted vendor or sub-let any portion of their space. Any violation of these stipulations by vendors will result in expulsion from the festival, without fee refund.
- Vendors must keep their space open all hours of the festival weekend, rain or shine.
- By submitting an application, you agree to and accept all festival terms and conditions.
- All vendors are required to be at the festival for rain or shine!
Application Fee: $10 (Non-refundable)
Booth space (10’ x 10’): $165 (Includes Saturday & Sunday)
All fees must be paid by Friday, July 15th (Or otherwise noted), payment options available.
Your Booth Space At The Summer Art Market
You must open your tent by 11:30am Saturday, July 30th and remain open until the festival closes at 8:00pm on Saturday, and 6:00pm on Sunday. Unloading will be on Saturday, July 30th from 9:30 am - 10:30 am. Loading will be on Sunday, July 31st from 6:30pm - 8:00pm. Indoor vendors will be given the option to unload on Friday, July 29th. ****These times may be subject to change, you will be given specific instructions with detailed times and locations prior to the event.
Your materials must fit into the space you reserved, and be designed to separate you from your neighbors. Due to booths being back to back, we ask that all vendors have a way to cover up the back of their booth spaces or be comfortable with your neighbor.
No electricity will be provided for vendors. We will have several cellphone charging stations throughout the festival available for vendors to use. These will be located on the vendor maps that will be sent out before the event.
We will not be providing lighting for vendors, so please keep this in mind when planning your display.
We do not provide individual signage for each exhibitor. Bring signage and other printed collateral material, this will help make your booth stand out!
Internet will not be available in your space to collect payments. Please use another method of collecting payments that does not require Wi-Fi access.
We will be providing overnight security, but Artists are required to keep their display and artwork in their space overnight at their own discretion. We ask that all vendors have a way to lock or secure their items within their tents at night.
All booth fees MUST be paid in full by Friday, July 15th (Or otherwise noted) or your space will be given to another vendor. Thank you for understanding!
We’re also looking for food vendors, kid’s area activities, agricultural vendors/activities, volunteers and more! Find more information at: http://parliamentyork.submittable.com/submit
Please contact Stacy McClain with any questions: Stacy@ParliamentYork.org.